wegofly is moving to Áger Spain

This forum is for our english speaking visitors
Antworten
winston

wegofly is moving to Áger Spain

Beitrag von winston » 17. August 2007, 14:54

We have decided that that because Áger is such an awesome flying area, we have to live there! So I will be moving my business wegofly to Áger later this year. Its about 2 hours from Barcelona and its just fantastic. It has huge take off's, massive landings and awesome xc potential (100km+ tasks).

Áger is blessed with great flying weather between February to end of October. One recent visiting pilot Byron did 9.5 hours over a few days in great easy thermic conditions and has rebooked already. Locals welcome you and the pilots are friendly. Its just a fantastic place. There are huge take off's and endless easy landing fields. Áger is a beautiful old Spanish town with quiet uncrowded skies. We can also do SIV safety courses over water in Tremp by boat just 35 minutes drive from Áger.

I had an awesome flight recently to just under 7000ft and thermalled with a local vulture. I got some great video footage and will upload it soon to our new website.

We are running trips till the end of October 2007. We will be in Áger full time in Feb 2008 when the new season starts. Do you have any fellow pilots that would be interested?

There are cheap flights into Barcelona or Reus, where we will collect you. There is plenty to see and do for the non flying partners or families. Because of our unique situation we can be at the main take off in 20 minutes via a great tarmac road.

Depending on the day’s conditions and your flying abilities, we will try to stay in the valley to minimise travel time and maximise flying time. With the emphasis on pilot safety and fun I am sure you will have a fantastic time.

We are fully booked from 6th - 16th September 2007.

Please contact us via wegoflyinfo@yahoo.co.uk for further info.

Many thanks

Amanda and Winston
http://www.wegofly.co.uk

Our new website should be ready soon!

Antworten